- Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. No outside visitors after 10:00 p.m.
- Burning of firewood, campfires or wood camp stoves not permitted in the park.
- Facilities: For park guests only. Laundry room and recreation room are open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. recreation room may be reserved for private group events with advance approval from the Manager. Please notify office if anything in the laundry room or recreation room needs attending.
- Children: Guests must be responsible for their children.
- Absolutely no skateboarding!!!
- Sites: Sites must be kept free of trash and garbage. Sewer must be water tight. Water connection must not leak. No outdoor clotheslines are allowed.
- Parking: One living unit and one vehicle allowed per space. All vehicles must be parked in such a way that the traffic lanes are not blocked. Check with the office if more than one vehicle.
- Speed Limit: Please observe the 5 mph speed limit. Watch for children and daydreamers.
- Overnight Guests must register at the office. There is an additional charge.
- When Departing please remove all rocks and boards you have used to brace and block, and remove any materials or coverings you have used for decks.
- Trash must be bagged and placed in the dumpsters provided. Please flatten boxes and cartons. Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly in the trash.
- Dogs must be under control, on a leash and attended at all times when outdoors and must be kept indoors at night. Please pick up after your dog. Anyone who does not pick up after their dog, allows their dog to bark continuously or lets their dog run unattended will be asked to leave the park.
- Vehicles: Washing or repair of cars or RV's is not permitted anywhere in the park. Do not park on the grass or between sites.
- When using A/C please help us and yourself by keeping all doors, windows and vents closed.
- Water Usage: Due to extreme water shortage, please check all water connections for leaks and do not use sewer flush.
We reserve the right to refuse service to or evict anyone for violating any rule.
Guests assume all risk of use. We are not responsible for any loss or injury due to, but not limited to; fire, theft, vandalism, accident, negligence or other acts of nature.
You are liable for the actions of your pets, children, and guests and are financially responsible for any damage done to park facilities.